Sunday, November 16, 2008

www.joylverheul.etsy.com



Today I opened my etsy store! I'm super excited about it!!

Not all of my holiday cards are uploaded to the site yet. View my entire collection on my web site:

www.joylverheul.com/makemerry.htm

If you're looking for a custom photo card drop me an email (joylverheul@gmail.com) as I will not be posting them on etsy.

Don't see anything you absolutely love? I'm taking custom orders daily and would be happy to create you a one of kind design!

Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

kelly said...

congrats! i love them...

Peter Bratt said...

your facebook status drew me to your web site and store. I love the designs! It's so hard to find Christmas cards with great design style and solid theology!

suz said...

so, I was signed in as my husband...this is susan sytsma bratt posting now :)

Jackie Rice said...

congrats! your cards are beautiful. and i totally agree, it's hard to find well-designed cards that carry a "christian" christmas message.

Nathan and Betsy said...

joy! it all looks awesome...the etsy shop, your website, and the beneath the tree event. i wish i could come! hope it al goes well this weekend...it looks beautiful!