Monday, February 16, 2009

Organizing the Unorganizable



If I could only have a closet like the one above... but if you're like me you have a closet the size of a coat closet and you have to share it with your husband. Here are some ideas from the container store that I find inspiring and cost effective!


Sunshine and hopes of spring always get me in the mood for organizing. I think this organizer idea is brilliant! And even better it's only $6.99!


I've tried shoe racks upon shoe racks and they just don't work. The shoes fall off of them or slip between the rails. I really like this clear box idea and they're stackable. Only $1.99!




I love storing things in nice boxes. It just keeps the whole space nice and neat. I think these are great with the label. Plus the charcoal color is ageless instead of going with a trendy print.

Happy organizing!

1 comment:

leesh said...

i must have that scarf hanger and i've got to get one for mom too!